No need to queue or panic-buy. We’ve chosen a few favourites that you can effortlessly acquire by collection or delivery to your home.
Following the success of our first release of spirits, bubbly, beer and beverages for sale from Mix Bar, our team has just restocked with a curated choice of wine, which is now available by pre-order.
For both members and non-members, wines can be shipped to your home, just remember there might be a minimum order or delivery fee.
A few offers and exciting discoveries:
Our Mixologist, Head Bartender and Sommelier have tasted and reviewed their favourites for you to purchase and enjoy at home as sadly, we’re still not open for on-consumption reverie at Mix Bar.
- Mont du Toit has a great special offer on the 2015 Hawequas blend for R 90.00 – Our team tasted and loved this full-bodied blend, lead by Cabernet Franc but also containing lesser-known varietals.
- Try the Les Coteaux Merlot, it’s very popular amongst our members and retails at R105.00 a bottle.
- Badenhorst family’s Swartland Secateurs Red blend offers a lighter style blend Cinsaut and Shiraz amongst other varietals. Easy drinking at fruit-driven at R 110.00 a bottle
- Springfield Wines needs no introduction! All their wines are available but the recently released 2017 Methode Ancienne Chardonnay is excellent quality for only R 312.00 a bottle, The Work of Time Bordeaux blend is getting better with every vintage released and the current vintage (2014) is excellent value at R 198.00
- For MCC celebrations, Boschendal Brut or Demi-Sec at R 165.00 gets a complimentary bottle with every ten purchased.